We strive to provide our clients with the services and downloadable products of the highest quality along with the best support.
Before you commit to buy you have the opportunity to read the details and ask questions. Comprehensive products and services information is provide. To help you make the right decision, you can also contact us prior to purchase.
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstances may occur due to the nature of the products we supply, so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Since all of our products are intangible irrevocable goods (digital products and services), delivered instantly once payment is received, refunds will only be issued if all of the following conditions are met:
- We are sure that our product is malfunctioning (i.e. does not function according to the features declared at a product’s homepage or other official product documents) on a client’s computer.
- We receive assistance in finding out the details of the problem on the side of a client.
- We fail to address the deficiency within a reasonable amount of time (typically within thirty (30) days)
The refund will be issued to the client in full without any compensations or additional reimbursements. OR, a client’s choice of replacement of the product, that is of the same value, can be offered.
Product Return Procedure
- Requests for refunds must be:
- Made within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Sent via email from contact us page
- Contain order reference number along with the detailed and grounded reasons why the refund has been requested.
- Upon sending a refund request, please allow our support team up to three (3) business days to get back to you on the issue.
- You should expect an email from us, be ready to provide our support team with additional information and to follow all the recommendations
- If a refund is approved, it might take us up to three (3) business days to process it. You will get the money returned by the same method used for purchase. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product, and for PayPal purchases through the same account.
Cases ineligible for a full or partial refund include:
- Client refuses to follow the instructions mentioned in products or doesn’t provide the requested assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported as a reason for a refund.
- Client didn’t make use of available discount code at time of purchase.
- The services / digital products was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- Client didn’t read the product description and purchased a product type which doesn’t meet his needs.
- The problem is caused by Client’s system or network settings or by any third-party applications or devices.
- Client purchased or downloaded another services which seems to meet his need better according to his own assumptions.